How to become a famous artist.
1. It does not matter what kind of painting or graphic techniques you use.
2. By painting oil is the easiest to use.
3. Talent is undoubtedly the biggest, but not the main factor.
4. Hard work is one of the main factors.
5. Ambition is almost the main factor.
6. A good and up to date concept is decisive factor in creating your artwork.
7. Bad critic is in most cases a positive critic.
8. Try to be as much eccentric as you can.
9. Don't mind critic and unpleasant statements from eccentric "art" activists.
10. Attend an Art College, Art School, or take some private lessons. Even if you don't like realistic stiles, it is very important to study the human anatomy. Picasso creates "childish human forms", but he possesses perfect knowledge of the human anatomy and that makes
11. Who you know, is a very important factor of success. Of course most of the really good painters and artists are not the most social people in the world, but please try to make contacts, be social, in most cases the help and the best solutions came from friends of friends.
12. Something which should motivate you is the phrase: "The best artists are made, not born."
13. Invest as much time as you can in your art initiative. Take your time, concentrate on your work. Very few famous artists were hobby painters. If you practise it as a hobby, you can forget it! If you feel it strong enough, you will probably sacrifice everything in the name of art. Once again ambition is almost the main factor but hard work is one of the main factors.
14. Travel as much as you can and can afford.
15. Visit as many museums as you can.
16. Take notes when you visit a museum. If you like an artwork, just write down the name of the author and study his biography and works. Try to get as much as you can from brochures and books.
17. Read as much books as you can, most of the famous artists are well educated and well-read people. Nevertheless classic literature will influence your ideology.
18. Take your time to explore the internet, find suitable galleries for your artworks and apply to the best art galleries online, or by the traditional way.
19. Visit public events and try to make contacts.
20. Create accounts in online sources. Very important! Nowadays internet plays a very important role.
21. Please don't cut your ear!
22. If you don't live in a big City, try to move to one. Most of the galleries and considerable
art dealers and galleries are situated in big cities.
When you create, never forget, that less is more. Try to be as minimalist (especially nowadays) as possible.
23. Be unique.
24. Be your self. When you create, try to be yourself, try to be unique, create something special.
25. Expose your art, don't be ashamed, if you feel it, show it, if you are sure, you are going to make it. Believe in your self.
26. And once again Ambition is almost the main factor.
27. And the last thing; I am an art collector and you can contact me and present me your artworks. Please write to me at email@example.com
ARTICLE SOURCE; http://www.articlesbase.com/art-articles/how-to-become-a-famous-artist-353978.html